Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Latest Addiction
I love Lowe's! I mostly love their garden and outdoor section. I am so peaceful and happy walking through the rows of flowers, plants, trees, patio furniture, and all the things to create a beautiful yard. It's so nice with the sunshine and the birds flying around. Benjamin loves looking at the flowers and water fountains. As I walk around I visualize and plan what I would just love to do with a yard when I own one. Fruit trees, berry bushes, grape vines, oh I can't wait for the 9 years to go by so I can settle somewhere. We are so addicted that we went three times yesterday. Once to pick out a lawn mower, once to pick up the lawn mower, and once to buy a gas can for the lawn mower. Each time we walked through the garden section taking in all it's potential for wonderful outside experiences. We also bought hanging ferns for the patio outside and a strawberry growing kit and pot. If you are feeling an itch for spring, I highly suggest taking a stroll through Lowe's when the weather is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Steph,
I agree! I love Vineyard Garden Center, especially around March ish, when it is still too cold to plant. I love the smell of dirt and flowers in the green house.
Garden centers were made to cure depression.
Love ya,
Aunt Debbie
I totally know what you mean! I dream about the flowers I'll plant and the amazing garden I'll grow someday...
Post a Comment