I'm not the biggest bracelet wear-er...or any jewelry other than my wedding ring, but my initial thought would be the elastic ones. They seem easier than trying to do & undo a clasp on a moving baby hand. You are so good! I've been trying all day to just clean my dining room floor...the chairs have been in the living room ALL DAY!! Maybe I'll go do it now...
The elastic one Amelia pulls off or pulls on them until they break. Go with claps! You put them one once and they stay put (through baths and everything) until you decide to take it off. I put one on Amelia in the hospital when she was born and it stayed there for 8 months until her first MRI. Then I tried elastic, bad idea...and now she has another clap one that has been on for months and will stay there until she grows out of it!
2 comments:
I'm not the biggest bracelet wear-er...or any jewelry other than my wedding ring, but my initial thought would be the elastic ones. They seem easier than trying to do & undo a clasp on a moving baby hand. You are so good! I've been trying all day to just clean my dining room floor...the chairs have been in the living room ALL DAY!! Maybe I'll go do it now...
The elastic one Amelia pulls off or pulls on them until they break. Go with claps! You put them one once and they stay put (through baths and everything) until you decide to take it off. I put one on Amelia in the hospital when she was born and it stayed there for 8 months until her first MRI. Then I tried elastic, bad idea...and now she has another clap one that has been on for months and will stay there until she grows out of it!
Post a Comment