
Once upon a time ago when Benjamin had his 2 year check up, the doctor told me that he was of the age where more than getting sick they got injured and to keep an eye on him. Well we had another 'incident' last Sunday. Benjamin while brushing his teeth, hooked his elbows on the sink (we have a small stand with out a counter) and started swinging his legs 3" above his stool. He fell down. It wasn't too bad, just a few tears. Back up to the sink he went and started swinging again. Lesson obviously not learned! Well this time had a much different result. His mouth started bleeding. Not abnormal right? Well it was from his cheek. After a hard night of trying to get him to sleep and failing he went to the doctors. His cheek was swollen huge and was purple on the outside where he had bit it. In hysteria because he didn't sleep, couldn't eat, and he
HATES the doctors, he hit and kicked the nurse and dr. I felt really bad. Joseph was trying to hold him down while I was wrestling with Garrett who had gone on a destruction rampage in the room. We left with 3 prescriptions for pain and infection. A week later the swelling and coloring is
much better though I still have to fight the urge to tell him to chew food I think he has in his cheek.
Benjamin's 'model' shot.
3 comments:
Your quilts are adorable! Poor Benjamin, I hope he feels better soon! Can't wait to see photos of your sweet baby girl.
Poor Benjamin! Those blankets are looking awesome though! I love the yellow and white/black one.
I love the way the yellow and black quilt turned out. They are all soooo adorable!!! Give Benjamin a kiss on the cheek for me!
Post a Comment