I have had a few requests to post pregnant pictures. Ugh, I hate pregnant pictures. Will these count? I watched my friends boys and they brought over their toy stethescope. Benjamin every 5 minutes checked the baby's heartbeat and told me it was ok. Thanks Benjamin, glad everything is ok! Only 12 more weeks. Not quite sure if I want to fly by or take it's time. I swear it's so much more uncomfortable this time either A) I am not teaching and therefore aren't using my muscles B) Carrying a girl may be different then a boy C) Let's face it, it's my third pregnancy. So it would be nice if it flew by for that reason. But as I get in the car, give baths, or feed the kids, my mind panics and thinks I will be doing this for three kids instead of two. Just have to remember that my mom and many others have done it and survived. I can too. Wow, aren't our moms amazing?!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well, I can't quite tell, but from the looks of those half-pictures, you're still tiny!? Not fair for #3! Yes, our moms are amazing!!
Haha, he's going to make a great doctor some day! :)
You are the tiniest pregnant person ever! This is #3 and a girl, I hope to look that good when I go for #3!
hahahahahaha
no way that doesn't count at all. but it's funny.
Post a Comment