We are here in Alabama, alive and well, miraculously! Here are a few posts about our adventures (and nightmares) across the country.
The night before Joseph flew in to help with the move, my brother and sister, Jake and Teresa, gave the boys a bath. It was funny to hear Jake comment on how hard it was to hold the slippery and kicking Garrett. I laughed and told him, "try to bathe both at the same time by yourself." It was a lot of fun to have this time with my family.

A very hard good-bye to say was to my BFF Rachel. We lived across the street from each other and have been friends since 1991. I feel so lucky, how many people can say they have stayed close to their friends for that long. Here she is with her husband, an amazing artist!! We ate at Bamboo Hut (a favorite of ours) and shopped at Banana Republic (also a favorite we share.)

I LOVE Banana Republic! I have been so lucky to get great deals there. I have 6 pairs of pants from there that I have purchased for $10-$25 dollars. Skirts for $7-$15. Amazing deals! I browse there often and have made friends with one of the employees. She knows Benjamin by sight and can spot him before me. When Rachel and I went she was so sweet and let Benjamin help her set up a purse on display. She helped him try on the sunglasses. Then he was so excited as she let him ring me up. She showed him the buttons to push and had him scan the tags. It was so cute and he was so intrigued by it. She and this store is one of the many things I am going to miss!


Some may say I am crazy to teach for almost 4 hours the night before I moved, and as I drove to teach I thought so too. But it was so worth it. I love these girls and will so miss them. They were so fun to teach! Here is Jr. Co.

Sr. Co.

Love Garrett's crazy face while waiting for Joseph at the airport.
2 comments:
So you're saying there are no Banana Republics in the Boll weevil state?? :) I can't wait to see the statue!
Cool we're on your blog!
Post a Comment