Sunday, February 14, 2010
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
The dryer in our place has not been working right lately. I have to run loads twice because the clothes aren't completely dry with one run. Last night I mentioned this to Joseph as I ran a load for the second time. He looked at the dryer and brought to me some hidden drawer full of lint. This was the problem. I am used to the lint holder being around the door. But is hidden on an angle on top of the machine. I should have known. Thank goodness for a male mind around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My dryer is the same way! We always forget to empty it out because it isn't there for you to look at. I don't know who decided to put it up top instead of down below where it belongs!
Post a Comment