Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A dinner time story

"Benjamin please quit playing with your soup and eat." "Nooooo" "Then you can go to bed." "Noooo" (He is then picked up by his mother and escorted to his bedroom, crying and kicking the whole way saying he will eat.) He runs back to the table and sits in front of the soup. Time passes by without a bite taken. "Benjamin you need to eat, please eat your soup." "I tired, I need to go to bed." The little boy escorts himself to his bedroom and shuts the door. A few minutes pass and his mother goes to check on him. He is dead asleep! Totally knocked out. Are you kidding me, he refuses to nap (since Dec. now) and then he goes to bed at 5:30 pm! It took a lot of effort but we were able to wake him up just after 6pm. I know we are mean parents... but we did not want him awake and alert at 4am.

4 comments:

Teresa W said...

How funny! That definitely sounds like Benjamin.

Kent and Kate said...

You are not mean. I would have done the same thing. That is pretty funny!

Melanie said...

he he...gotta love them.

coryshay said...

lol..that is so cute!!