Monday, June 21, 2010
Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
They are gross. I don't find them beautiful. They are invasive, everywhere, destructive, and kill good times. They are bugs. You don't need to go to South America to get the outrageous bug experience. Just come on down to Alabama. I have never needed pesticide for the garden. I started using it when I was only able to use 1/4 of the stuff I picked. They covered my garden! The pesticide has been very helpful. At night it sounds like popcorn at our kitchen window because beetles keep flying constantly into the window. Huge and elaborate spider webs are all over our back porch. It is impossible to walk outside with a free mind. Constantly you are watching to not walk into a web or on dead bugs all over. The spiders are ridiculously huge. I could kill a spider in UT, out here I am not quite sure. It gives you the chills to even think about crushing one with a shoe. Joseph was luckily here and killed the only one yet we have seen in the house. He even had hesitations. At night the June bugs keep you up. They are pretty obnoxious. I had an experience the other night that made me yell out "I hate Alabama, I want to go home!" Have you seen Other Side of Heaven? Where he loses it with the mosquitos, throws his stuff on the ground and screams? That was me. I went outside to get a beach toy that had been left on the porch. Out came a ton of beetles. They kept flying around and hitting me. As I grabbed for the door to safety a huge ugly cochroach ran to the door and just waited for me to open it so he could get in the house. I was stuck. I screamed for Joseph to get a shoe to kill the cochroach the second I opened the door while freaking out because I kept getting hit by beetles. It was an awful night. No, I don't like bugs. One of the reasons I am not a fan of Alabama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If you it makes you feel any better, there is an elusive spider in my apartment that eats me at night. I am considering going on a spider hunt :)
sorry, but I am laughing. I know it is probably horrible, but your description is funny.
Post a Comment