Tuesday, June 8, 2010

UT pt 2

I wish I was an amazing photographer, but I am not. This wreath of vines and purple flowers on Temple Square was so pretty.

Brigham Young's grave. Did you know this place was in the middle of a housing block in Salt Lake? It has Eliza R. Snow's grave there as well as.

We took a fun trip to the zoo with my sisters and parents. The boys loved it! Here is the baby elephant they have.
Two affectionate monkeys.
It's cute to see Benjamin realize it stinks and plug his nose.
Garrett's favorite pal for the trip-Grandpa.
Benjamin loves helping mommy make cake. We made on for Garrett to celebrate his birthday with my family.
Special birthday toys from Grandma to help with the plane ride back.
Loving his cake!
Snow! A reunion party with my ballerinas from BYU. It was so good to see everyone.
We went to Thanksgiving Point where Benjamin was so big and rode the horse by himself. (I walked beside him of course for safety measure.) Garrett was so excited to ride. Before the horses started moving he was rocking back and forth to get the pony going.

And when we came home, I had 5 flower bouquets. Of course Joseph the day before I came home had gotten in trouble with me because of a prank by his new boss, but he said he had planned on doing it all along so I gave him full credit.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun trip! The flowers are so sweet!

HedaWood said...

Just be glad it was a prank and not for real :)