Friday, June 4, 2010

So Much To Say

So I have lots of updating.
First-we are having a girl! She is due Oct. 22/23 and I am so excited because she was way still during the ultrasound, whereas the boys were kicking and moving around like crazy. She just might be the easy baby I need.
Second-The Army is as awful as I thought. We have had the misfortune of having terrible experiences that many others don't. I have more on this, but that will be posted later.
Third-I had a fabulous two weeks out in UT. Before I went, Joseph was awesome and got me this great Mother's Day gift. I know, we are so outdated, this is our first ipod. All our cd players have had trouble lately so we figured it was time to move on.
In UT we had lots of fun things to do. We kept up the annual visit to CAL Ranch to look at the baby chicks.
Aunt Teresa showing Benjamin her new pet rats. Benjamin kept calling them Ratatouille.
The main reason for our visit back. Jake and Kylee's wedding. It was one of the few days of good weather out there and it was beautiful. Aunt Andrea learned just how hard it can be to wrestle these two. Jake and Kylee. Two very happy people!
Benjamin was actually hungry and devoured his PB&J.
Garrett waiting for someone to make his bottle.

The wedding wore these two out. We hadn't even had the luncheon yet.
My dad let me drive his truck around while we visited. The boys LOVED it!!!
My mom and I attended the temple and it was wonderful. Being 3 1/2 hours away from the temple without even Joseph around has made it terribly difficult to go. It was grateful to go in UT.
My beautiful mountains! A glorious view from my house.

On a walk up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was so pretty!
The ceiling of the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg.
Beautiful flowers on Temple Square. When we walked by on our way back to the car, all these flowers had been ripped out. They were replacing them with more heat resistant flowers.

That is all I will load on you now. If I get the time again, part 2 will be up soon.

7 comments:

The Carlsens said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!!!! CONGRATS Steph! I think a little girl for you is just perfect. Just what you need, right?! Loves!

Emily said...

Ummm, did I miss something?? You are PREGNANT?! Congrats Steph, that is AWESOME, and a sweet baby girl! She will be so beautiful. You are such an amazing person and mother. Glad you were able to go to Utah, we're hoping to go for the 4th of July. Congrats to Jake!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacia said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats on that! Girls are so so so fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She's a boy! We miss you so much. I love the picture of Andrea and the boys. It looks like Garrett has taken a liking in womens accessories.

coryshay said...

I didn't know you were pregnant either! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. It looks like you had a great visit!