Monday, March 8, 2010

I wish I had my camera

Have you ever seen something that you are kicking yourself and saying I wish I had my camera? This happened twice this weekend. And I did have my camera so I can share these pictures with all of you. We went to the one and only park in town this Saturday and had a great time. We also had a great time as we drove through the parking lot and spotted the most ridiculous looking car.

Really? Who would drive that? I saw another one today except the car body was rusty and old. What a weird taste in automobiles!
On the way to church we came across this yard in our neighborhood. From the back it looked pretty weird. Once you read the sign it was pretty funny. It says, "We will support you in your old age. Happy 50th Birthday ."

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Funny stuff :) I started keeping my camera in my purse for this very reason. Then it broke because it got banged up. Moral of the story: it is great to have your camera with you, as long as you have a nice case to keep it protected.